I. General information
2. The Administrator of “www.woynowska.com” website (the “Online Shop”) and the Personal Data is Katarzyna Woynowska-Szeląg, conducting business activity under the business name of Katarzyna Woynowska-Szeląg at ul. Mikołaja Kopernika 32 apt. 22, 00-336 Warsaw, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 5841742671, REGON (Statistical Identification Number): 364129884 (contact details: e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +48 602 210 386 – fee as for standard connection – as per the operator’s price list) (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
II. Collection of Personal Data
Collection of the Personal Data of the Users of the Online Shop was submitted to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection for registration (notification No. ………………………..).
1. Cookies – shall mean IT data, in particular small text files, recorded and stored in the devices by means of which the User uses the Web Portal.
2. Online Shop – shall mean the website under which the Administrator maintains the web service, operating under the following address: www.woynowska.com
3. Device – shall mean an electronic device by means of which the User obtains access to the Web Portal.
4. Services – shall mean the services provided electronically to the Online Shop’s Users by the Administrator consisting in enabling the Users to read – free of charge – information contained on the Online Shop’s websites, place orders via the Internet for products offered by the Online Shop in specific Shops and purchase them via the Internet in the Online Shop.
5. User – shall mean an entity for the benefit of which, in accordance with the Rules and provisions of law, services may be provided by electronic means or with whom a Contract for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
6. Personal Data – shall mean all information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e.: first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth.
IV. Principles of collecting the Users’ Personal Data
1. Browsing of the Online Shop’s websites shall not require providing Personal Data by the User.
2. The Online Shop’s Users remain anonymous as long as they decide otherwise and make available their personal data by filling in the forms available on the Online Shop’s websites.
3. By means of the forms available on the Online Shop’s websites, the following data is collected for the purpose of executing the order as well as in order to examine a complaint and exercise the right to withdraw from the Contract: first and last name, company name, country of residence, e-mail address, postal address, phone number. Provision of the Personal Data by the User is voluntary but necessary for execution of orders placed in the Online Shop.
4. Upon expression of voluntary consent, the Personal Data: first and last name, company name, country of residence, e-mail address, postal address and phone number, is collected and processed also for statistical and marketing purposes.
5. All the Personal Data provided by means of the form is used for enabling the execution of the orders placed through the Online Shop as well as in order to examine a complaint and exercise the right to withdraw from the Contract.
6. Each User who will make available his/her Personal Data shall have the right to access, edit and delete this data.
7. Only the Online Shop, entities cooperating with the Online Shop in the scope of performance of sales agreement (e.g. courier companies and Poczta Polska) and the entities which the Online Shop entrusted with Personal Data processing, on its behalf in accordance with the provisions of law, shall have a direct access to the Personal Data of the Online Shop’s Users. Authorized persons are obliged to keep such data in strict confidence and prevent access to it by unauthorized persons.
8. The Personal Data collected through the Online Shop may be provided to judicial authorities in Poland or abroad, upon their request, in accordance with the applicable provisions of law.
9. The Administrator shall apply technical and organizational safety measures in order to protect the processing of the User’s Personal Data against disclosure thereof to unauthorized persons, taking by an unauthorized person, processing in breach of the provisions of law as well as modifying, losing, damaging or destroying.
V. Cookie Files
1. The Administrator uses Cookie files (the “Cookies”) constituting IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal device of the Web Portal’s User. The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, this way prevents getting viruses or another unwanted software or malware into the Users’ Software.
2. In particular, the Cookies enable the Administrator to custom the Web Portal’s websites to individual interests and preferences of the Users in a better way.
3. The Cookies usually contain the name of the domain of the web service they come from, the time of storage on the terminal device and their unique number for remembering information about the User.
4. The Administrator uses the Cookies for the following purposes:
A) Online Shop configuration – adaptation of the content of “www.woynowska.com” website to the User’s preferences and optimization of the use of the Online Shop;
B) Analyses, tests and audit of visitors – collection of general and anonymous static data, creating anonymous statistics through analytical tools which help understand how the Online Shop’s Users use “www.woynowska.com” website, which allows to improve its structure and content;
C) Enable logging to the account in the Online Shop, monitoring the traffic of the Online Shop’s Users, developing statistics concerning the use of the Online Shop.
5. The User may individually and at any time change the settings for the Cookie files, specifying the terms and conditions of their storage and obtaining the access by the Cookies to the User’s Device. The changes in the settings, referred to in the previous sentence, may be made by the User using the web browser settings or by means of the service configuration. These settings may be changed in particular so that they block the automatic handling of the Cookies in the web browser settings or inform about each placement of the Cookies in the User’s Device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of the Cookie handling may be found in the software (web browser) settings.
6. The limitations in application of the Cookies may affect some functionalities available on woynowska.com.
VII . Contact
1. The Web Portal’s User may at any time contact the Administrator in order to obtain information as to whether and how the Administrator uses or intends to use his/her Personal Data.
2. The Web Portal’s User may also request the Administrator to remove his/her Personal Data in whole or in a specific part.